Feb 172012

Take a little time to enjoy our interactive Old Wives’ Tales Gender Prediction Quiz. Answer all 15 questions, 5 at a time, to find out what the Old Wives say the gender of your baby will be!

Related content:

  1. Predicting Your Baby’s Gender With Old Wives Tales
  2. Myths About Baby Gender Prediction
  3. No Baby Gender Prediction Test is Perfect
  4. History of Baby Gender Prediction
  5. Baby Gender Prediction: The Unscientific Methods
  • Lettysauceo

    i have two girls but my husband wants ayย  boy

  • Pingback: Boy or Girl? | Did Anyone Feed The Dog?()

  • Dragonhua28

    I want a girl, my hubby wants a boy

  • Jomaira23

    It says I’m having a girl and on Tuesday I found out I actually am!! Yay

  • Dimples186

    I found out im preggo today… I really want a girl because I already have 2 boys… something tells me I’m having another boy… : (ย ย  oh well.. as long as it comes out healthy!

    • Mrs Gates

      I’m in the same situation as you ๐Ÿ™

  • babyanny88

    Sedang hamil usia minimum 10 minggu? Mau tahu jenis kelamin bayinya perempuan atau laki-laki? hanya dengan URIN di pagi hari, dengan IntelliGender, anda dapat mengetahuinya dalam 10 menit!. Buatan Amerika, kini hadir di Indonesia. kunjungi kami di IntelliGenderIndonesia.com atau hubungi call center di 085221331555, bisa juga melalui sms ke nomer tersebut, BBpin: 21e31aca. So? Kenapa harus menunggu sampai bulan ke 5-6 melalui USG untuk mengetahuinya? get yours now! Ssst… The only one in the World!

  • Cjscutie1994

    all of the other quizzes ive taken came out with boy and this one says girl… but im pretty sure its a boy with the way that i am carring

  • NovaGirl703

    All of the tests I’ve taken says I’m having a girl. I hope I am as well! ๐Ÿ™‚

  • choronu

    this said it was 50% and 50% for me. haha wow.

  • Jess23tlp

    Its saying a girl for me which i hope so since i have a boy.

  • Kelsiemosley90

    We will see!

  • Amber_lea_0607

    I’m not sure… It says girl according tO the wives tales… But I don’t really care. I have a girl and a boy. I do want a girl… My intuition says girl… But nothing is ever for sure until you see that ultrasound.

  • ashleigh_mommytobe2012

    all of them say im having a girl its a high percentage to well see may 11

  • Pingback: Gender Prediction and Old Wives Tales | Would Like To Be A Yummy Mummy()

  • quetta

    The old mid wives tale is true for me….I am having a boy! It said I was having a boy and I am so happy

  • lynsey

    dis saying girl for me i really hope so i have 3 boys already.

  • Ssunshinep46

    Didn’t work for me. It predicted girl and I’m having a boy

  • Srivera427

    This says I’m having a boy… Guess we’ll find out. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Mrs Clark Sc

    It said a boy and it was correct I having my baby boy on Friday may 4

    • Jennjackjar

      May the Fourth be with your little boy ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Kay

    It says I’m having a girl…hope its true! This pregnancy is a lot different from my first!

  • Tkaye920

    says girl for me! i sure hope so, first time i wanted and boy and thats what i got but im ready for my princess and this pregnancy is completely different from my first one!

  • Jennjackjar

    Haha it says im having a girl and we already know from an ultrasound that its a little boy ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

  • Krystal

    Says girl for me :3 I hope so. Pretty sure it is right. Hope to find out very soon.

  • Arlana_meyer

    Haha. Says its a girl but ultrasounds say a definite boy.

  • Shalishapowell

    Welp looks like this thing was right I’m having a girl! ( :

  • Pingback: Gender Predictions()

  • Pingback: Gender Predictions for Mini-Coop « The Cooper Family()

  • TJ

    predicted boy… I find out on the 12th of june. Praying its right, I would love a healthy baby boy.. but a healthy baby girl will do as well.

  • Tayllornshane

    I have two girls and I’ve been wanting a boy so let’s hope this quiz is right cause it’s says a boy

  • Karaashleemacdonald

    Im having a boy & this just told me %67 chance of a girl… so clearly not accurate lol

  • Tandond

    Did not work for me as its suggesting ”
    According to the old wives tales, the chances of having a girl are the same as having a boy.”

  • Natalieprice44

    mine said 87% chance of a girl i hope its right as i got 3 boys already will find out on the 8th june for def can’t wait ย 

  • Westall_90

    I got 50 50 chance lol typical!!

  • Guest

    im haven a boy and it told me i was at a 73% of haven a girl??? huh???

  • Pingback: Pink/Blue Dance Party « The Expecting Diary()

  • Pingback: Gender Prediction « This Crazy Life I Love()

  • msthamar

    Says I’m having a girl, we’ll see… I find out on the tenth!

    • msthamar

      I found out yesterday, that this quiz was in fact RIGHT, Im having a GIRL! Which is exactly whatย we wanted, and I couldn’t be happier! ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Pdarmywifeandmom

    Um…. This is wrong. I’m having a boy…….. not a girl.ย 

  • msthamar

    I found out yesterday, that this quiz was in fact RIGHT, Im having a GIRL! Which is exactly whatย we wanted, and I couldn’t be happier! ๐Ÿ™‚

  • gtinch

    predicted 75% that it was a girl. I had a boy ๐Ÿ™‚

  • emmariebot

    it was right i am having a girl!

  • Pingback: Gender Games : Slice o' Heaven – Snafood | WA Mom Blog()

  • cre cre

    I hope I am having a boy!! I already ha a girl she’s 3

  • Marie

    60% chance of a boy and my ultrasound says boy

  • joyfulmommy

    69% chance of having a girl. Hope so we have 3 boys already. Would be so nice to have a girl.this pregnancy is so different, don’t know if that mean anything tho

  • Pingback: Gender Prediction quiz - Third Trimester - Pregnancy Forum()

  • FaitheFairy

    Oh dear X_x Mines still a 50/50 Hahah Oh well time to wait til sept

  • Jovies

    Said 60% for boy and for girl 40% let’s see of this true

  • Ugh it says 50% for both lol good thing I really don’t want to know but the anticipation is killing me!

  • s mom

    53% chance of a girl hmmmm hope so cant wait for october

  • Amanda

    said 67% boy and 33% girl. hopin for my boy in four days!!!!!!

  • natalie

    93% chance girl and 7 %chance boy lets hope its right and give me a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 123a456

    it told me boy thats what im having every other one i took told me girl this is the first one i took that told me boy even the chinese gender chart was wrong

  • Ashley Yates

    Mine says 87% chance girl n 13% boy hope it’s right I find out Sep 7,2012 I hav a boy n I REALLY want a girl this pregnancy has been the total opposite of the one with my son.

  • mommapage2013

    21%boy- 79%girl, we find out next week;september 6th, 2012 whether we are having a boy or a girl. Im hoping for a girl!!

    • Steph

      Mine said 73girl 27boy I find out sept 10 2012 also hoping for a girl have two boys already

  • mybabyboy23

    Its says 73% boy and 27% girl for me and we hopeing is a BOY and its correct.. cuz I already have a 3 year old daughter =)

  • Pingback: Will it be Carter or Carly? (Take a Poll!) « Blessed Beyond Words()


    67% chance of a boy and 33% chance of a girl;; i go to my ultrasound today so we will see ๐Ÿ˜€

  • aprilwj3

    73% girl n 27 boy. I have 3 boy so I am hoping its correct.. (fingers cross)

  • Lyn

    We have a girl and predictor. Says its 80% chance of another one.

  • mommyof2girls

    this is so wrong i already know im having a girl a this is saying im going to have a boy…

  • Taragies

    hmm.. 53% girl 47% boy.. pretty much 50-50.. only 3 weeks to go!

  • Roopa

    We are having a boy and the result says 60% chance we are having a girl…I guess the tales are not so accurate…Specially the heart beat thing is a big myth…Our first born is a girl…She always had a heart beat of 150 and over and so is this little boy…always 150 and above…fun to still do the little quiz ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Cece

    We find out the gender in 6 days! I wrote
    up a list of 20+ Old Wives Tales for fun, to guess the gender. Find out
    what the sex will be today based on Old Wives Tales, and vote in a poll
    on what gender you think my baby will be!


    or, direct link to Old Wives Tales and polls: http://wp.me/p2tL5d-aA


    Follow our journey from TTC to pregnancy to parenthood on our baby blog.

  • Determineed

    November 1st I will find out they say a girl with a 33% chance of a boy lets see

  • Emily Dark

    says 64% girl and 36% boy am hoping for a girl as i have 2 boys already will find out 30th nov ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Pingback: Third Ultrasound, 20 Weeks « C'est La Sara!()

  • Pingback: Pregnancy Diary - 18 Weeks - Predicting Gender!()

  • I was predicted 100% a girl

  • Paradise Queen

    I have 2 boys already it’s saying 20% boy an 80% girl I’m hoping this is right I’m only 3 weeks 5 days pregnant so gotta a minute until me an hubby find out can’t wait.

  • Moumita A. Banerjee

    It predicted 47% girl- 53% boy and all knows how me and my partner crave for a baby girl. Come to know on April 2018.