Please note, the only way to get an accurate baby gender prediction is via a medical test done. An amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling test will be able to accurately predict the gender of your baby. Doctors will not perform these invasive tests just for the purpose of baby gender prediction. Ultrasounds can provide an semi-accurate baby gender prediction as well, but wrong gender predictions are made regularly.
Baby Gender Prediction Methods:
- Chinese Gender Chart
- Old Wive’s Tales Gender Prediction Method
- Gender Prediction Based On Baby’s Heart Rate
- Needle or Wedding Ring Gender Prediction Method
- The Drano Gender Prediction Test
Scientific Methods for Baby Gender Prediction:
Baby Gender Prediction Articles:
- Are there supplements that I can use to help with gender selection?
- Can I use ovulation to predict my baby’s gender?
- Are there gender prediction tests?
- Can pregnancy symptoms predict the gender of your baby?
- How can an ultrasound be used to tell my baby’s sex?
- How can I predict my baby’s gender using Drano?
- How can I tell the sex of my baby?
- How does the Shettles method predict gender?
- How early can you detect the sex of your baby?
- Is gender selection ethical?
- How successful is the Shettles method at selecting your baby’s gender?
- Predicting Your Baby’s Gender With Old Wives Tales
- Is There A Natural Way To Select My Baby’s Gender?
- Myths About Baby Gender Prediction